Due to technical issues with blogger, my blog has moved! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://gradstudentwithlupus.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks :)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another Appointment Coming Up

Now, as much as I know that my doctor is my ally, I have to say I’m dreading my appointment on Tuesday. The methotrexate hasn’t kicked in so far, and the increased prednisone may be helping the joints but it hasn’t made an impact at all on the fatigue.

Sigh. Do you ever feel like going to the doctor never brings anything but bad news your way? It feels like each time I go all that happens is that my med dosages go up or new meds get added on.

I think at this point I guess I’m getting scared that my doctor will tell me I need to take a leave of absence from my program, and I’m really not ready to do that yet… but then, how often does lupus leave decisions like that up to me, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Please be polite and respectful, I've had some trouble with that already. Thanks!! :)